• Welcome to PlanetSquires Forums.

close and reopen form tab in FireFly designer/editor

Started by Dwight Scoles, April 17, 2007, 12:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight Scoles

I appreciate all of the help I've received with you folks with my application.  It is large enough I would love to close 20 or so of my form tabs but do not seem to understand how to open them again.  I experimented with one tab and now don't know how to get it back.  :-[

This must be such a simple thing.  But, I don't seem to find any menu option to reopen a tab in the FireFly editor once I have closed it.  In other words, if one of my forms is closed by right clicking on the tab at the top of the FireFile API, the tab and the form are closed.  I know it is still part of the project, but how do I open it again?

Thanks,

Dwight

TechSupport

You need to go to the "FireFly Workspace" dialog and select the "Explorer" tab. There you will find a Treeview with all of the project's forms and modules. You simply double-click on the one that you want to open (or right click on it and select from the popup list).

I normally only keep four or five tabs open because too many makes it too hard to navigate and slows the loading of the project.

Dwight Scoles

:)  Thanks Paul.  That works great, of course!

Dwight