• Welcome to PlanetSquires Forums.

Egrid32 in Firefly

Started by David Kenny, September 04, 2013, 10:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Kenny

I was wondering if any of the EGrid users remember how to stop the nag screen?  I have the nag screen when opening a FF 3.5 project that includes an Egrid32 control, but not the executable it creates.  That's not too bad, and I could live with that.  But, in FF 3.62, I get the nag screen when opening projects that use Egrid32 as well as any executable it creates. :-\

I moved recently, and I think I could find the documentation I got from Elias, but It could take days :P.  I don't see much going on over at Egrid.com, I'm hoping Brian didn't get in over his head.

I have 3.57 if that makes any difference.

Regards,
David

Paul Squires

I would think that you have both the registered and unregistered versions of the control under the \FireFly3\CustomControls subfolder. Do you see two egrid32 icons in the FireFly ToolBox? I didn't think that the registered version had a nag screen - only the unregistered version did.
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software
WinFBE Editor and Visual Designer

David Kenny

Ok, that's what I needed to know.  I thought the DLL was the same... just had to do something else.  After making sure my DLL was in place, it still didn't work.  Tracked it down to the CTL that I had swapped with another before asking for help.  Made sure the right CTL was in place and all is good. :-[

No nag screen when loading the project or running the compiled executable.

Thanks,

David