• Welcome to PlanetSquires Forums.

WinFBE 1.4.2 on GitHub (August 5, 2017)

Started by Paul Squires, August 05, 2017, 01:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Squires

Version 1.4.2 (August 5, 2017)
- Added: "Options" top menu item and moved "Environment Options" and "Build Configurations" under it.
- Changed: Updated CWindow framework to Release Candidate 30.
- Fixed: GDI resource leak when Find/Replace dialog invoked multiple times.

https://github.com/PaulSquires/WinFBE/releases
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software
WinFBE Editor and Visual Designer

Paul Squires

These are the changes that are currently implemented for 1.4.3. Just waiting for a new German language file before I upload the version to GitHub. In the meantime, I will do additional testing, etc.

- Added: User Tools dialog (and top menu "Tools").
- Added: Editor option "Right edge margin".
- Added: Project option to create generic resource file and manifest (if none already exists).
- Changed: Updated CWindow framework to Release Candidate 31.
- Changed: All Templates and Sample Projects updated.
- Changed: Clicking "File Encoding" value in StatusBar now shows popup menu instead of cycling through choices.
- Fixed: Issue where cancelling "New Project" dialog would internally still set flags that a new project was being created.
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software

José Roca

New Spanish language file

Paul Squires

Awesome, thanks Jose!

Would you be able to look at the attached modified version of your file and maybe translate the items from 289 to 308?

Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software

José Roca

Paul Squires

Awesome, thanks! I've uploaded it to GitHub as well.
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software

José Roca

In the "About" window there is a © after Jose.

I have created a new project with the create resource and manifest checked but it has not created any resource/manifest file.

I have added a tool but it is not added to the Tools menu (the menu changes from grayed to active), but it does not display anything when I click it.

Changed some text in the español.lang file to fit the dialog.

Paul Squires

Quote from: Jose Roca on August 12, 2017, 08:45:40 PM
In the "About" window there is a © after Jose.
Yeah, that seems to happen every now and again. I will remove it.

QuoteI have created a new project with the create resource and manifest checked but it has not created any resource/manifest file.
The generic resource and manifest files are found in the Settings subfolder. I check to see that no resource or manifest exists and then I use CopyFile api to copy those files into the project folder. Something must be failing. That code is found in the CreateResourceManifest function located in frmProjectOptions.inc

QuoteI have added a tool but it is not added to the Tools menu (the menu changes from grayed to active), but it does not display anything when I click it.
Seems to only display when a keyboard accelerator is defined for it. I will fix that.

QuoteChanged some text in the español.lang file to fit the dialog.
Thanks!
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software

José Roca

The generic resource and manifest files are found in the Settings subfolder.

In your computer. As you only have uploaded the exe, my Settings subfolder does not have these files.

Paul Squires

Quote from: Jose Roca on August 12, 2017, 11:24:24 PM
The generic resource and manifest files are found in the Settings subfolder.

In your computer. As you only have uploaded the exe, my Settings subfolder does not have these files.
They are in GitHub since 6 hours ago. I didn't realize that you only downloaded the exe's. I thought maybe you downloaded the whole zip file.
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software

Paul Squires

I just fixed those other problems as well. For those fixes you simply need to download the new exe's.
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software

José Roca

They weren't when I downloaded the exe. I have just downloaded the .zip file and I will try it.

Paul Squires

Thanks Jose, I'll check back in the morning I have to go to bed because I have an appointment early in the morning.
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software

José Roca

The problem with the Tools menu still remain.

José Roca

You must include the latest español.lang file that I have posted in reply #6.