• Welcome to PlanetSquires Forums.

WinFBE 1.4.9 on GitHub (August 31, 2017)

Started by Paul Squires, August 31, 2017, 06:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Squires

Version 1.4.9 (August 31, 2017)
- Changed: If "Allow multiple instances" is unchecked, then subsequent file opens will open in the current active editor instance.
- Changed: Filters for "Save As", "Save Declares File", "Open', "Insert File" and "Select Compiler".
- Fixed: Explorer Treeview filenames immediately resorted when filename changed (new file or save as).

https://github.com/PaulSquires/WinFBE/releases
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software
WinFBE Editor and Visual Designer

José Roca

Excellent, but looks like you have forget to remove a message box that appears before the file is loaded.

Paul Squires

Shoot! Arrrgh! Yes that was a debug. I will remove it and re-upload.
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software

José Roca

You have also ignored the part of my code that deals with the line number. It is important when using a file search utility to not only load the file but also to display the line in which the searched text has been found and position the cursor on it.

Paul Squires

Uploaded 1.4.9.1 as an update (I kept the About dialog version as 1.4.9)
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software

Paul Squires

Quote from: Jose Roca on August 31, 2017, 07:13:28 PM
You have also ignored the part of my code that deals with the line number. It is important when using a file search utility to not only load the file but also to display the line in which the searched text has been found and position the cursor on it.
Yes, that was on purpose because I have not decided yet how I want to parse that from the command line. Currently, the command line is iterated for multiple filenames or projects. I need to determine how to differentiate between filenames and line numbers, etc.  The command line is not as simple as a filename followed by a line number.
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software