• Welcome to PlanetSquires Forums.

EZP a Print Control

Started by James Klutho, July 05, 2017, 07:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Squires

Thanks Jim, it's great to see you actively programming again :-) 

I like your grid-type system for positioning elements. I am looking at that now with thoughts of implementing that idea. It seems intuitive and logical.
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software
WinFBE Editor and Visual Designer

James Klutho

I don't know how much time I will be programming.  A couple of months ago, I was retired by my company (a well known Canadian oil firm).  I am well past a traditional retirement age here in the US.  I was able to find full time employment at an engineering consulting firm recently, so discretionary time will again be more limited.  I do want to see this ODBC class thing out though.  A lot of it is in place but I am stuck on wide string prepared statements and binding wide char text to it.  It just recognizes the first character of the wide string.  Oh well, eventually I will stumble on to a solution.

Paul Squires

I'm still working on this. Got most of the guts of the class done. Just need to implement the scrollbars for the display window. I am using this class in a program that I had to write for work. Looks good so far and should replace my need for PDF generation. Next project, re-write my xmlExcel classes in FreeBASIC so that I can have a good Excel export for my data. Those classes are a bit hack-y so they could use a good refresh.

Oh, and also finish writing the WinFBE visual designer....  :-)  :-)  :-)
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software
WinFBE Editor and Visual Designer