• Welcome to PlanetSquires Forums.

SQLite Tools - SLT

Started by James Klutho, April 09, 2019, 06:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Klutho

I just made a FB wrapper for SQLite which is strongly influenced by SQLightening from the PowerBasic world.  It supports WSTR and ASCIIZ plus I tested it in 32 and 64 bit and it seems to work.  I am porting a rather large app to FB that relied on SQLightening thus this wrapper.  Maybe other people will find it useful.  It is in the form of an included class and I am sure it is not bullet proof at this point.  Some of the things Jose Roca and Rick Kelly did in their code also influenced me.  I am sure as time goes on, I will add some features and so course fix bugs.  I included an example which will demonstrate how it works in a general sense.  It fairly basic and bare bones.  Also down the road my plan is to do a wrapper for ODBC using the same class functions (as much as possible) so my app can switch between the two as needs arise.  Enjoy.

Jim

SeaVipe

Hello Jim, I've been putting off learning SQLite for some time now but as WinFBE gets closer to where I can port my FF3 code over to it I find I can't put it off much longer. Your FB wrapper for SQLite will be a great help. Thanks for your hard work putting it together.
Clive Richey