• Welcome to PlanetSquires Forums.

New Wrappers

Started by James Klutho, June 01, 2004, 10:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Klutho

The new wrappers look like a nice feature.  If I should use the wrappers, but then go back and change the name of the control, do the wrappers also automatically update themselves to the new name? ( used up all my demo time so I can't experiment).  Looks great Paul.

Roger Garstang

Nope, sounds like a Wishlist item though cause other functions don't change either...I'm not posting it though because my list is already starting to look like Santa's...Probably wouldn't be too hard to do a Replace of all the text equalling the previous control name, but it would have to watch out for variables with similar names, etc.

Updating code with the new names of controls has always been a thing for me though.  A lot of designers don't do it.  Paul will probably figure out a way though and create the first designer with everything.  A good name for it then would be KitchenSink...a friend of mine made a .h file for C++ that had everything in it she called that because we told her it had "Everything but the Kitchen Sink in it."