PlanetSquires Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: EZP a Print Control  (Read 4006 times)

Paul Squires

• Administrator
  • Guru Member
  • Windows 10
    • PlanetSquires Software
Re: EZP a Print Control
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2019, 07:35:29 PM »

Thanks Jim, it's great to see you actively programming again :-) 

I like your grid-type system for positioning elements. I am looking at that now with thoughts of implementing that idea. It seems intuitive and logical.
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software
WinFBE Editor and Visual Designer

James Klutho

• Petroleum Software Solutions
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2019, 11:27:15 PM »

I don't know how much time I will be programming.  A couple of months ago, I was retired by my company (a well known Canadian oil firm).  I am well past a traditional retirement age here in the US.  I was able to find full time employment at an engineering consulting firm recently, so discretionary time will again be more limited.  I do want to see this ODBC class thing out though.  A lot of it is in place but I am stuck on wide string prepared statements and binding wide char text to it.  It just recognizes the first character of the wide string.  Oh well, eventually I will stumble on to a solution.

Paul Squires

• Administrator
  • Guru Member
  • Windows 10
    • PlanetSquires Software
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2019, 08:30:08 AM »

I'm still working on this. Got most of the guts of the class done. Just need to implement the scrollbars for the display window. I am using this class in a program that I had to write for work. Looks good so far and should replace my need for PDF generation. Next project, re-write my xmlExcel classes in FreeBASIC so that I can have a good Excel export for my data. Those classes are a bit hack-y so they could use a good refresh.

Oh, and also finish writing the WinFBE visual designer....  :-)  :-)  :-)
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software
WinFBE Editor and Visual Designer
Pages: 1 [2]