Support Forums > WinFBE - Code Editor and Visual Designer

WinFBE Suite 1.8.3 (November 10, 2018)

(1/4) > >>

Paul Squires:
Version 1.8.3 (November 10, 2018)
- Added: Back, Forward, Print, Find buttons to the Help Viewer display dialog.
- Added: MaximizeBox, MinimizeBox to the Help Viewer display dialog.
- Changed: The generated HTML help file code no longer imposes a fixed page width of 728 pixels.

https://github.com/PaulSquires/WinFBE/releases

Josť Roca:
You should add the WS_CLIPCHILDREN OR WS_CLIPSIBLINGS styles to avoid flicker when resizing.

SeaVipe:
Thanks, Paul!

Help Viewer:
FIND works perfectly, highlights each occurrence as it's typed into the find box making it very easy to locate results.

Quick observation: with Help Viewer open and with focus, the CTRL + key and F keys are still live in WinFBE editor, but other keys are not (I did not do a thorough test). CTRL/F opens the WinFBE Find dialog not the Help viewer dialog.

Also:

1) Is it possible for the Back and Forward buttons to move the tree highlight?

2) On my monitor the browser's bottom edge is (just) below the form bottom.

Here is a screenshot that demonstrates both 1 and 2 above...

raymw:
nit picking again... when 'find' window open, no other help window actions work, it would be nice to be able to scroll through the text. If you back/forward, the tree view does not highlight current section. The find only operates on open section, which pre-supposes I know where whatever I'm looking for can be found. Find does not maintain the last search word entered when find window closed.

Paul Squires:
Hi Ray yes Clive had somewhat similar suggestions that I will work on tomorrow. The find dialog is the one that is built-in to the web browser control. It is nodal and only works on the current document.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version