Support Forums > WinFBE - Code Editor and Visual Designer

WinFBE Suite 1.8.5 (December 2, 2018)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Paul Squires:
I am expanding the "Localization" page in the "Environment Options" dialog to allow the creation / editing / deletion of the language files. This will be better than having a standalone dedicated program (and easier for me). :)

SeaVipe:

--- Quote from: Paul Squires on December 02, 2018, 01:04:38 PM ---Version 1.8.5 (December 2, 2018)
- Changed: Removed Form property "ShowInTaskbar" as I could not implement reliable code to support it.

--- End quote ---

Hi Paul, module code frmMain.ShowInTaskBar = [True|False] now throws a compiler "error 18: Element not defined, ShowInTaskBar in 'frmMain.ShowInTaskBar = False'"

Not sure of the alternative...

Paul Squires:
Actually, looks like the "'frmMain.ShowInTaskBar = False" is actually in your code rather than the WinFBE code generation so you simply need to remove it from your code. (frmMain is not a WinFBE code generated variable).

SeaVipe:
Yes, I commented it out though that line of code has been there and working (somewhat) for many versions of WinFBE. 1.8.5 is the first version that the code is in error. What should be used instead? (Just curious :)

Paul Squires:
The program recognize that ShowInTaskbar no longer exists in the library and not throw an error. Strange that you are still seeing it. I suggest that you manually move one of the controls on your form. This will make the form dirty and invoke the code generation. The new code generation should generate code without the reference to ShowInTaskbar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version