• Welcome to PlanetSquires Forums.

"Reset" property of the CSQLiteStmt Class

Started by Paul Squires, March 11, 2019, 09:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Squires

Hi Jose,

FYI - you don't have the link set for the "Reset" property of the CSQLiteStmt Class.

https://github.com/JoseRoca/WinFBX/blob/master/docs/Databases/CSQLite%20Class.md

When you scroll down to the description for "Reset" it looks like you did not finish modifying Reset based on a copy/paste of the previous "ReadOnly" property description.

I have to create a small application for my work and am going to use SQLite for the database. This should allow me to properly test you classes.

Thanks!
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software
WinFBE Editor and Visual Designer

José Roca

José Roca

BTW Do you already have tested if the windowsx.bi file that comes with the latest version of the compiler works with your applications? I can't work with DirectShow without it.

Paul Squires

Quote from: José Roca on March 11, 2019, 05:42:58 PM
BTW Do you already have tested if the windowsx.bi file that comes with the latest version of the compiler works with your applications? I can't work with DirectShow without it.

I changed AfxCtl.inc to use:
   #include once "win/windowsx.bi"

I have not experienced any issues at this point. I think we can be safe to deprecate the "windowsxx.bi" file at this point.

Thanks!

Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software

Paul Squires

Quote from: Paul Squires on March 11, 2019, 09:36:03 AM
I have to create a small application for my work and am going to use SQLite for the database. This should allow me to properly test you classes.

Writing this application for work is allowing me to find usability issues with the visual designer. It is turning out to be a good exercise and should help accelerate the completion of the visual designer development....although... I am heading to Jamaica all next week :) :) :)]
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software