PlanetSquires Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SQLite Tools - SLT  (Read 751 times)

James Klutho

• Petroleum Software Solutions
SQLite Tools - SLT
« on: April 09, 2019, 06:58:14 PM »

I just made a FB wrapper for SQLite which is strongly influenced by SQLightening from the PowerBasic world.  It supports WSTR and ASCIIZ plus I tested it in 32 and 64 bit and it seems to work.  I am porting a rather large app to FB that relied on SQLightening thus this wrapper.  Maybe other people will find it useful.  It is in the form of an included class and I am sure it is not bullet proof at this point.  Some of the things Jose Roca and Rick Kelly did in their code also influenced me.  I am sure as time goes on, I will add some features and so course fix bugs.  I included an example which will demonstrate how it works in a general sense.  It fairly basic and bare bones.  Also down the road my plan is to do a wrapper for ODBC using the same class functions (as much as possible) so my app can switch between the two as needs arise.  Enjoy.

Jim

SeaVipe

• Windows 10
Re: SQLite Tools - SLT
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 12:39:12 AM »

Hello Jim, I've been putting off learning SQLite for some time now but as WinFBE gets closer to where I can port my FF3 code over to it I find I can't put it off much longer. Your FB wrapper for SQLite will be a great help. Thanks for your hard work putting it together.
Clive Richey
*“You Either Have To Be Part Of The Solution, Or You’re Going To Be Part The Problem.” Eldridge Cleaver.
#StaySafe, Always  Keep A Safe #SocialDistance, #WashYourHands Often and please, #StayHome!