• Welcome to PlanetSquires Forums.

WinFBE Suite 2.1.5 (May 8, 2020)

Started by Paul Squires, May 08, 2020, 03:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymw

trying to alter some existing programs from about 8 months ago. Getting numerous error lines - no matching overload function - CHARACTERCASING()

Paul Squires

Quote from: raymw on May 16, 2020, 07:25:06 PM
trying to alter some existing programs from about 8 months ago. Getting numerous error lines - no matching overload function - CHARACTERCASING()
Hi Ray, try this post:  https://www.planetsquires.com/protect/forum/index.php?topic=4331.msg33429#msg33429
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software
WinFBE Editor and Visual Designer

Paul Squires

Quote from: SeaVipe on May 16, 2020, 06:32:08 PM
Hi Paul, This code does not highlight brackets correctly:

Dim As Long l = Get( #ff, i + 1, js( i ) )

Bracket Highlight identifies both left and right Get() as mismatched. js() brackets are matched correctly. It's that pesky # again!
Right you are. It's those pesky #'s for sure. Not much I can do about as it is built into the scintilla lexer.

Also in Code Editor, a CR appears to now always place the new line col at 0. Before it would line up the col with the one above:
I am not seeing this problem in either 32 or 64 bit versions of the editor. Maybe I fixed any such problem in the latest internal build that I am using. I will post 2.1.6 soon for you to test. Also, make sure that the editor option "Enable Auto Indentation" is checked.
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software

raymw

Quote from: Paul Squires on May 16, 2020, 09:35:53 PM
Quote from: raymw on May 16, 2020, 07:25:06 PM
Hi Ray, try this post:  https://www.planetsquires.com/protect/forum/index.php?topic=4331.msg33429#msg33429

Thanks -  groundhog dayja view   :D

Paul Squires

Quote from: jermy on May 13, 2020, 05:01:36 PM
Hi paul,

after compiling a program and closing the project inside the ide it is not possible to move the folder of the project, the folder is in use.

I haven't been able to figure this one out yet. I thought it was due to not have handles released from the call to CreateProcess and Pipes that are used to invoke the compiler and read the compiler output text from the console window. I rearranged some of that code to ensure that the handles were closed but it doesn't seem to have made a difference. I will keep looking for a fix.

Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software

jermy

maybe this minor bug is related to the folder is in use bug.

'this program must be compiled first to get the correct folder output.
'when i close the project and open another project the working folder is incorrect, winfbe opens the project from the last compiled folder.
'when i close winfbe and reopen the project, i need to compile the program first to get correct folder output (project folder)
print "current folder;"
print CurDir

I suspect that winfbe is using the folder as the current working folder, after closing a project winfbe should refer its working folder to the winfbe.exe folder
winfbe must refer to the project folder when opening a project

jermy

Hi Paul,

the autocomplete function does not work properly with treeview, autofill does not provide suggestions.

''
''
Function frmMain_TreeView1_MouseDown( ByRef sender As wfxTreeView, ByRef e As EventArgs ) As LRESULT

print frmmain.TreeView1.TreeNode.   'gives no suggestions
print sender.TreeNode.
'.text

Function = 0
End Function