PlanetSquires Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: hey GLAD to be back if just for a while.....  (Read 127 times)

veltesian

hey GLAD to be back if just for a while.....
« on: April 03, 2022, 09:36:41 AM »

greetings mr. squires & mr. roca .... & anyone else in the design of WINFBE & all of chat of course: well folks i think i stumbled upon something interesting in my solo exploration into winFBE. i have figured out on my own about how header files plug in to the main code file (that would be a GUI form or ETC) & header files
that I've discovered can act as a sort of database storage place for usable functionality. I've also discovered that certain types of automation can be done in a (?? * RND) type way. I'm pretty sure some folks in here are probably thinking "hey dude you're a bit late to the party.... we've known that for a while. thanks for catching up bro" i don't mean to be a smart alec but i had that thought. I hope everyone could pardon me if I seem to sound abit shy/humbled/frustrated for not learning this sooner. I would be more than happy to upload an example, a str8 up type of *.bas module & *.bi header that simply demonstrates what i learned. i just hope everyone could bare with me........
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 02:19:41 AM by veltesian »

Paul Squires

• Administrator
  • Guru Member
  • Windows 10
    • PlanetSquires Software
Re: hey GLAD to be back if just for a while.....
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 09:10:19 PM »

Welcome back :-)
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software
WinFBE Editor and Visual Designer