PlanetSquires Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Couple of questions  (Read 493 times)

Andrew Lindsay

Couple of questions
« on: December 10, 2009, 11:31:05 PM »

Paul,

A couple of questions...

1.  How stable is the 3.05 release - does the warning still hold or is this now the official 3.05 release?

2.  Has the menu Select Case copy feature been implemented?

Best regards

Andrew Lindsay

Paul Squires

• Administrator
  • Guru Member
  • Windows 10
    • PlanetSquires Software
Re: Couple of questions
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 08:07:19 AM »

Hi Andrew,

Based on the lack of bug reports resulting from the 3.05 preview, I would suggest that it is good to be used at this point. However, you may want to wait until this weekend when I upload the final full collection of files.

I have not implemented the Select Case copy feature yet, nor have I finished the modify common properties of multiple selected controls yet. I spent most of my time concentrating on the annoying zorder/tabindex bug and rather than introduce too many more new features, I figured it best to slow down a little.

I expect that by the time we all reassemble here after Christams that I will have a few more FF3 goodies for everyone.   :)
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software
WinFBE Editor and Visual Designer

Andrew Lindsay

Re: Couple of questions
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 08:33:37 AM »

Cheers,

Thanks for the reply. Probably best to consolidate and not introduce too many new bugs...

The break for Xmas also sounds like a good idea.  I will be leaving work behind me next Thursday for a couple of weeks, a short break, back in the new year and then finish off my own little project.

Regards

Andrew