PlanetSquires Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Wrapper  (Read 631 times)

James Klutho

Wrapper
« on: June 17, 2004, 11:54:32 PM »

Paul- You might consider making another tab in your Workspace window and putting templates to your wrappers there so they are more handy to copy and paste than using the windows help file.  I can rarely remember the correct syntax so I do a lot of checking up.  Great work Paul.

TechSupport

Wrapper
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 08:01:05 AM »

Hi James,

Yes, right you are. That is something that is on my to-do list. It had been suggested previously by a beta tester. Actually, instead of an additional tab, i plan to make it a stand-alone popup window.  The list will also be categorized in order to make it easier for users to find the specific wrapper they need.

With ADO/ADOX support coming, the wrapper list count will grow into the hundreds.

John Fitz

Wrapper
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 09:35:35 AM »

Quote from: "TechSupport"
Actually, instead of an additional tab, i plan to make it a stand-alone popup window.  The list will also be categorized in order to make it easier for users to find the specific wrapper they need.

With ADO/ADOX support coming, the wrapper list count will grow into the hundreds.

Paul,

I think that is going to be a truly great feature. The wrapper functions are a quantum leap in FF and with a popup the ease of use is greatly enhanced.  :thumbsup:

JF