PlanetSquires Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: WinFBE Suite 1.9.5 (November 1, 2019)  (Read 380 times)

Paul Squires

• Administrator
  • Guru Member
  • Windows 10
    • PlanetSquires Software
Re: WinFBE Suite 1.9.5 (November 1, 2019)
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2019, 11:37:29 AM »

Hi, i'm aa bit late to this party, but I've downloaded/installed, the 1.9.7 version from Paul's git hub, and none of the included examples work, piano included. I get various messages in compile, sometimes the only file loaded is the .fbe, and I am often getting Chinese type  characters. My previous software that I have written seems to be OK. Only on 32bit at the moment. Is there an example/tutorial on the listview control?

edit to add

here's a compiler error message (64bit attempt)
Code: [Select]
Failed Compile (Errors 2  Warnings 0  [2019-11-04 12:00:57])

Command Line:
C:\Users\Ray\fbetest\WinFBE_Suite\FreeBASIC-1.07.1-gcc-5.2\fbc32.exe -m "C:\Users\Ray\fbetest\WinFBE_Suite\Sample_Projects\FBPiano\FBPiano.bas" "" -v -s console
਍倀爀漀樀攀挀琀伀琀栀攀爀㘀㐀㴀ഀഀ -x C:\Users\Ray\fbetest\WinFBE_Suite\Sample_Projects\FBPiano\FBPiano.exe

error 81: Invalid command-line option, "
??????????????????"

in case not understood, it seems that the example codes are broken, not stuff I've written myself and previously saved.

I had corrected all of the *.wfbe project files (Jose has added them to his WinFBX sample projects). I moved the Sample Projects under the Examples folder to be in line with the way that Jose has his folder structure laid out for WinFBX. Looks like that on me development computer that I failed to remove the Sample Projects folder that already existed in the main root folder. So, you need to open the sample projects from this path .\Examples\Sample_Projects   I will fix this for the next release.
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software
WinFBE Editor and Visual Designer
Pages: 1 [2]