PlanetSquires Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: cCalendar  (Read 128 times)

Richard Kelly

cCalendar
« on: June 22, 2020, 03:56:56 AM »

I've been awol for some time - life considerations took priority. I finally downloaded WinFBE 2.1.7 and gave it a try. I took my cCalendar work and developed a demo.

I experienced no issues and smooth development although I only used mostly basic things with tools such as buttons, text boxes, tab and listview controls.

I uploaded the WinFBE project to:

https://github.com/breacsealgaire/Calendar_Calculations-Freebasic in folder WinFBE.

GitHub tells me some of the project *.bas files are binary although I don't think it understands the encodings.

If you compile the project, let me know if I've messed up somewhere as I'm a bit rusty.

Rick

Johan Klassen

• FF3 User
Re: cCalendar
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 02:28:22 PM »

hello
is there a particular folder that it needs to placed?
I placed the Calendar_Calculations-Freebasic-master folder in the WinFBE_Suite folder and when I open the project and try to build the compiler reports that in can't find "crInc\cCalendar\cCalendar.bi"
[edit]
never mind, I didn't think that I would need to place the crInc folder into the FB inc folder, but all is well
btw, it's an interesting Calendar application, can't imagine how much research it must have taken, thanks for sharing
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 02:48:39 PM by Johan Klassen »

Richard Kelly

Re: cCalendar
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 08:50:55 PM »

Johan: I did try to outline that include in the README.MD file in the WinFBE folder....;)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 08:52:35 PM by Richard Kelly »