PlanetSquires Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HGTBBIJFAW - part II.... the upload phase  (Read 156 times)

veltesian

HGTBBIJFAW - part II.... the upload phase
« on: April 03, 2022, 10:05:51 AM »

for everyone to take a look..... enjoy

Paul Squires

• Administrator
  • Guru Member
  • Windows 10
    • PlanetSquires Software
Re: HGTBBIJFAW - part II.... the upload phase
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 09:15:56 PM »

Hi,

I am not sure that I fully understand what you are trying to demonstrate. Is it that you are putting your functions in a *.bi file and then including it in the main Form file in order for that *.bi code to be considered some kind of re-usable include file and you could then easily include into other projects? Thanks for sharing because maybe other programmers do not realize that they can use this approach for their projects.
Paul Squires
PlanetSquires Software
WinFBE Editor and Visual Designer

veltesian

Re: HGTBBIJFAW - part II.... the upload phase
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2022, 02:35:15 AM »

well yes that is one of many considerations in realizing what i've stumbled on to, as well as my keeping the overall code clean & organized as possible.
Also it helps me to keep the main code file (the GUI form) lightweight as i've noticed with past test examples weighing down that main code file tends to
slow down the overall rendering the file to operate in runtime. Basic testing the file before final rendering it to *.EXE has proven very conclusively
when stacking functionality within the *.bi file or if more than one. Funny thing about,... that i had not tried to use more than one *.bi, though I might
attempt that when/if i feel i have a need to do that. A special thanks to everyone who may have already previewed the files....